My daily life of knitting, dog training, and strange things that my child and husband do.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Mr Mugen the barker..
We still do well in agility class when he decides to not bark at the other dogs. I am also looking into a class by a trainer Dogs and Kat. She has a relaxed rover class for dogs who get "over excited" by other dogs and people. Maybe this will work.
He came by the barking thing honestly - Star likes to announce everyones coming and goings in the neighborhood! She automaticlly squints her eyes when I grabbed the squirt bottle because she knows what's coming - the stinker!
He came by the barking thing honestly - Star likes to announce everyones coming and goings in the neighborhood! She automaticlly squints her eyes when I grabbed the squirt bottle because she knows what's coming - the stinker!
ReplyDelete