I did get an interesting comment from one of the vet techs I haven't seen very much. She told me that there is another lady that comes there with a Cardigan, a blue merle that is also super sweet. Oh wait that's me. I knew when Mugen started there he was the only Cardi, and now with 2 I am being introduced to myself from a vet tech. So now I guess I am the crazy cardi lady, oh well at least it's not crazy cat lady?
That's too funny -- just proves they are only paying attention to the dogs.
ReplyDeleteWhen I take Timber (my Swedish Vallhund) to the vet everyone is very excited to see him. I had a vet tech ask where we got him from and I told her Minnesota. She exclaimed "I'm from Minnesota too!" She was very excited like now they had something in common!
ReplyDeleteHey I don't mind. anyway I do get along with myself pretty well.
ReplyDelete