My daily life of knitting, dog training, and strange things that my child and husband do.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The dogs really like peanut butter.
I get peanut butter for the guys in the big jar since they tend to go through it. So when this one was low we let them have some fun. I have videos,but blogger doesn't like me right now.
Jimmy loves PB too! I take the little single serving cups to my agility trials and use them as his jackpot after a run. That way he gets a nice lengthy reward for his hard work.
We miss seeing their faces
ReplyDeleteJimmy loves PB too! I take the little single serving cups to my agility trials and use them as his jackpot after a run. That way he gets a nice lengthy reward for his hard work.
ReplyDeleteThey do have quite the little faces! I promise I'll get more entries this month!
ReplyDelete